Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bling Bling



I thought this 101-carat diamond currently up for auction at Christie's might make a nice complement to the Blow-Pop ring. But the weight-training regimen needed to get my finger ready for that kind of mass seemed a little daunting. So I guess Rick will have to keep looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diamonds like that probably come with personal hand holding assistants -- no weight training needed.

arielle said...

Hm, good point. So you think I should ask for it then? I could always wear a finger-brace. I'm sure it would be hidden under the glare.

Anonymous said...

I say hold out for this.

Anonymous said...

heh... daniel's right; there's a certain amount of power a diamond skull would provide that just doesn't come with a 101 karat ring with ring bearers.
Of course, you could just weld it to one of those armored finger ring things. It'd be soo classy. And you could quickly and easily punch out anyone who dared bring you water that was 2 degrees too cold. :P