Friday, May 9, 2008

I've Been Meme'ed

I'm not so good with these newfangled technological thingies (I am a print media dinosaur, after all), but apparently there's some thing called Memeing, which Liz has just done to me. Hence, the below:


Here are the rules:

A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.

C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) Ten years ago I was…finishing my sophomore year of high school. The less we can say about this, the better.

2) Five things on today’s to-do list:
Laundry
Gym
Get a library card
Try on dress I ordered from Nordstrom
Return dress I ordered from Nordstrom

3) Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

Hm...Endow some sort of public health organization. Endow some sort of omnipotent do-obvious-good-stuff organization. Buy a newspaper and run it responsibly. Buy a lot of books. Loan $11.4 million to my presidential campaign.

4) Three bad habits:
I play with my hair obsessively.
I am addicted to diet Coke.
I pick scabs.

5) Five places I’ve lived:
Chicago
Ann Arbor, Michigan
New Haven (twice!)
Manhattan
New Jersey

6) Six jobs I’ve had in my life:
Medical file filer, camp counselor, homeless-newspaper intern, childcare drop in center "recreation specialist," American Studies Department receptionist/copier/shredder/filer, newspaper reporter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Running a newspaper responsibly may be a revolution in and of itself. Why can't we all have a billion? Seems like we'd do better with it than those that actually do have a billion to throw around ...