Dammit - that's my birthday. Why wasn't I consulted on this first!
Oops, really? Sorry...I think Bones is responsible for that one. But at least you'll get a lot of cake and champagne!
GREAT DATE !1. It's the week AFTER Tailgate #17 !2. It's the week BEFORE the NFL Opening Weekend !Now...I just need to figure out when to make Baby #2 as we don't want a 1 month old there and don't wnat to risk Ilisa giving birth when you are about to say I DO !
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dammit - that's my birthday. Why wasn't I consulted on this first!
Oops, really? Sorry...I think Bones is responsible for that one. But at least you'll get a lot of cake and champagne!
GREAT DATE !
1. It's the week AFTER Tailgate #17 !
2. It's the week BEFORE the NFL Opening Weekend !
Now...I just need to figure out when to make Baby #2 as we don't want a 1 month old there and don't wnat to risk Ilisa giving birth when you are about to say I DO !
Post a Comment